The official deadline for senior pictures is
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 15th, 2019
YEARBOOK PRICING for the 2019/20 year is as follows:
$65 Early Bird Discount Price until Nov 30th
$70 December 1st - January 31st
$75 After February 1st
TO PURCHASE YEARBOOK: Note: all forms of payments will be accepted at orientation.
1) ONLINE WITH CREDIT CARD: On a computer, go to yearbookforever.com . Enter "Forest Hills Eastern High School." Select the correct school from the list. Click "Buy Yearbook" and then follow directions.
2) AT STUDENT ORIENTATION: with a check or credit card and completed order form. *Make checks payable to "FHE Yearbook."
3) IN PERSON: books can be purchased in room C206. Make checks payable to "FHE Yearbook." Alternately, you may drop off your oder form and check to the high school main office.
TO PURCHASE SENIOR SALUTE:
Purchase creative space in the Senior Salute section of the yearbook! Go to: www.yearbookforever.com.
**It's amazing how quickly they grow up....Forest Hills Eastern High School is now accepting orders for senior salutes in the 2020 yearbook. So, it's time to choose photos and start working on your message of congratulations, pride and love!!
Sharing your pride is easy:
1) Decide which size salute and which design you want.
2) Collect the photos you want to use and compose the message to fit the space.
3) Read all instructions for submission.
4) Complete the salute order form. Send it in with payment, photos and your message.
OR, Complete and buy your salute online at yearbookforever.com
The deadline for your Senior Salute entry is January 16th, 2020.
After that, the yearbook staff cannot guarantee that space will be available. Salutes will be accepted in the order in which they are received.
SENIORS & SENIOR PARENTS
Notes about Senior Pictures
Thank you for submitting senior photos electronically by the deadline of Friday, November 15th!
- The file MUST be renamed to "Last Name_First Name.jpg"
- Photo orientation must be VERTICAL
- Photo must be in COLOR (no black & white, sepia, etc.)
- Pose: Head and Shoulder shot, looking at camera
- No hands on face, no laying down, no hats, no selfies
- Background: traditional, solid backgrounds preferred, outdoor acceptable
- Photo resolution MUST be at least 300 dpi
If you have sent in a senior photo, we will examine it and send confirmation of receipt to the person who sent the photo as soon as possible. If you are checking to see if the yearbook has received a photo from a photographer or another source, be aware that these emails/inquiries will not receive a response. We encourage you to follow-up with the source that sent the photo for confirmation of receipt.
Please understand, this is an incredibly busy time for the yearbook staff. While we are working on processing and cataloging all of the senior photos as quickly as we can. This process can take up to two weeks. Once we have processed all of the photos, we will contact all students from whom we do not have a photo.
Questions? email: email@example.com